|por CARLOS A BACCHELLA @|
IMPORT - EXPORT
Misiones 2979 Mar del Plata Argentina (cp 7600)
Email [hidden email]
Issued date: 16 February 2019
Expiry Date: 25 February 2019
FULL CORPORATE OFFER
Company X under penalty of perjury hereby issue this full corporate offer with given terms and
conditions and confirm our readiness and capability to execute straight to Sales and Purchase
Agreement with end buyer, with the ability to supply the following commodity according to the
terms and conditions stipulated in this full corporate offer.
Product Used Rails (Scrap)
Origin Russian Federation
Specification International Export Standard
Trial Quantity Vessel 50,000 MT or Buyer choise
Total / Contract Quantity: 600,000 MT/Year
Price CIF USD 240
Payment SBLC MT760
Packing CUT: 1,5m in bulk
Inspection IASC GIDERMET or Similar by Seller
Loading Novorossiysk Port Russia
Port CIF ASWP
Performance Bond 2% PB in Favor of Buyer
Commission $10 Per MT
PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTION
1. Seller sends Buyer FCO with price, procedures and terms
2. Buyer sends ICPO with full banking details and Company registration/Passport copy
3. Seller issues Draft contract open for amendment if any, Buyer sign and return back.
4. Seller Legalizes the Draft contract, and send the final approved contract to Buyer via
Secured Email service along with PPOP which include:
A. Company Registration’s Copy
B. Certificate of Origin
C. Statement of Product Availability.
D. Commitment to supply
E. Export License
F. Product certificate of origin
5. After confirmation of PPOP by buyer. Both Buyer and Seller sign charter party agreement
with the seller nominated shipping company and buyer make 50% payment of shipment value
via MT103 TT.
6. Seller submits all documentation stating buyer as legal title holder and owner of allocation to
the shipping company and also Issue to the buyer CERTIFICATE OF OWNER SHIP
7. Buyer’s confirm and issue payment instrument DLC MT 700 through swift for the first total
lift able trial shipment, within 5 working days, seller transfer title approved by the ministry of
energy to identify the buyer’s company name as the beneficiary owner of the product allocation.
8. Seller issues all Proof of Product including the SGS based on international analytical report/
BILL OF LADING to buyers through secured E-mail
9. In accordance to instrument presented by buyer’s bank, Seller’s Bank replied with 2%PB to
activate the letter of credit issued by the Buyers Bank.
10. The delivery commences as per the Schedule program in the contract. Inspection by SGS for
Quantity and Quality pay by the seller at the port during loading and send to the buyer including
all the necessary shipping documents via secure E-mail and Courier.
11. Product is shipped to the destination using CIF terms. After successful arrival at destination
port inspection and testing of product through SGS or CIQ or equivalent at the Buyer’s expense,
Within 5 banking days of vessel arrival at buyer discharge port, buyer release the full payment
12. Seller and Buyer pay for all their intermediaries as per NCNDA and IMFPA.
Seller Seal and Signature Buyer Seal and Signature
On behalf of Board and Management On behalf of Board and Management
Specifications Used Rail R50-R65
Used Rails (R50/R65) Cut to 1.2 meter lengths (standard) Chemical composition shall be
according to: R50 GOST 7173-75 weight 51.67 kg/meter R65 GOST 8165-75 weight64.72 kg/
meter c = 0.54- 0.82% Si = 0.18-0.40% Mn = 0.60- 1.05% S = 0.04% MAX P = 0.035% MAX As=
0.01% MAX ofmass share S: =0,035 % max
Sudamerican Group Argentina
|Libre de virus. www.avast.com|
|por CARLOS A BACCHELLA @|
IMPORT �C EXPORT
MAR DEL PLATA �C ARGENTINA
EMAIL [hidden email]
Date: JANUARY 25h, 2019
FULL CORPORATE OFFER USED
RAILS TO: END BUYER
The undersigned company, CRCR INC. located in ONTARIO CANADA is an reputable
Hereby issue this FULL CORPERATE OFFER with full corporate and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury
confirms that we are ready, willing and able to provide.
The commodity pricelist that we offer is varies and subjected to change without prior notice base of flotation
and development in international energy market.
1. Technical terms: USED RAIL R50-R65
2. Origin: Canada-UK.- CIS Europe
3. Specifications and Chemical
Used Rail: R50 (51.67KG/Meter, GOST 7173-55),
Used Rail: R65 (64.72KG/Meter, GOST 8161-75).
Size & Weight: Length: 12meter ~ 12.5meter Maximum or less according to buyer’s instruction;
Width: 5.5 inches; Weight: 64.72Kg.
No fishplates or steel pieces or bolts are attached to the used rails. All rails are clean and straight.
No pitting. Only atmospheric rust.
No heavy rust. It is mandatory that Rails must be cut into length 1.2 meter (max.) before shipment.
Mn: 0.60% - 1.05%;
C: 0.54% - 0.82%;
Si: 0.18% - 0.40%;
S: 0.04% Max.;
P: 0.035% Max.;
As: 0.01% Max of Mass Share;
4. Norms - R-50 / R-65
The scrap consists of R-50 / R-65
Used Rails shall be considered free of alloys when the residual alloying elements do not exceed.
5. Packing: Container or Bulk Shipment.
6. Inspection: Inspection will be carried out by SGS or any reputed inspection agency for quality and
quantity/weights at the load port. A certificate issued by the inspecting agency will form part of documents
along with B/L, Invoice etc. Also cargo inspection by SGS or a reputed inspection agency will be carried out at
the destination port on arrival and a report to the effect will be issued.
7. Quantity: at request of the buyer, the total quantity during on contract is 4.000,000MT, probable
to increase more.
Minimum loads 30.000MT, to load on CIF Chittagong Bangladesh
8.1 Price: USD $ 290 /MT Gross CIF Chittagong Bangladesh
8.2 Payment: By DLC or SBLC or irrevocable non-transferable Documentary letter of credit payable
100% at sight (will be provided by the bank of the buyer to the bank's selling a pre-advise of DLC
or SBLC after signing of the contract),, subject to the condition that the goods are received as per
specification mentioned in the contract at the destination ASWP port and verified by an independent
inspection agency and a certificate issued by the agency to that effect, also cargo inspection by SGS
or a reputed inspection agency will be carried out at the destination port on arrival and a report
to the effect will be issue certificate rail is also totally free of radioactive contamination
8.3 Performance Bond: The seller shall provide 2% of DLC value as performance guarantee.
The buyer agrees to arrange for inspection at destination port at his cost within a period of 3
(three working days from the date of receipt of notice of arrival of the vessel carrying the
Guarantee: on the strength of which the DLC will be transmitted.
8.4 Insurance: Shall be arranged by the seller.
9. Shipment terms:
9.1 Terms of shipment CIF.
9.2 Port of Loading: TBD(to be determined)
9.3 Port of discharge: Mediterranean Port ASWP indicated by Buyer
9.4 Trans-shipment Allowed
9.5 Partial shipment Allowed
9.6 Shipment date: Within 35 working days after receiving the L/C from Buy’s Bank
10.1 Signed commercial invoice in triplicate.
10.2 Full set of three originals and three non-negotiable marine bills of lading issued blank
endorsed, freight prepaid.
10.3 Certifícate of origin.
10.4 Inspection certificate for quality and quantity /weights at the loading port and at the destination port
issued by SGS or a recognized inspection agency.
10.5 Third party documents are acceptable.
10.6 Export permit.
10.7 Assay certificate
● Seller issues FCO at Buyer .
● Buyer sign FCO at Seller., and confirm with a Full ICPO + passport copy
● Seller sends Buyer the draft contract.
● Seller and Buyer confirm contract and procedure.
● Seller and Buyer sign contract and exchange (3) copies.
● Buyer’s Bank sends pre-advice DLC or SBLC to Seller’s Bank .
● The quality and quantity of the goods must be confirmed by SGS at the loading port with the Seller.
● Seller sends Buyer the commercial invoice and the Buyer sign it back to the Seller.
● Seller must insure that the first shipment will be shipped within 15 working days of receiving Buyer’s
● For each shipment, Buyer’s bank will release L/C payable (value equals to the current shipment) to Seller
within one day of the submission of the presentation documents at the discharge port : CERTIFICATE OF
ORIGIN, SGS REPORTS in discharge port for quality and quantity, COMMERCIAL INVOICE. If within 3
working days the Buyer does not submit the SGS report in discharge port, the Buyer’s Bank will release the
L/C to Seller’s Bank.
Sudamerican Group Argentina
|Libre de virus. www.avast.com|
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|